You can customize the style of every start page by changing the background image or color. You can also set the number of columns and the transparency level for your widgets. Make start.me yours.
1. Set background [back to top]
- Click the Bucket icon in the header, in the top right.
- You'll see an image gallery. Just click any image you like, and it will become your new background.
- Click outside the Page layout window, to confirm. We'll save your preference in the background.
- Click Set color if you prefer a color instead of an image.
- Click Reset background to return to the system default.
- Click the + icon if you want to set your own image or a custom color. The maximum size is 1MB, and we support the following formats: JPEG, GIF, or PNG.
2. Set widgets transparency [back to top]
You can set the transparency of widgets by using the slider. If you make the widget fully transparent, it blends completely into the background.
3. Set number of columns [back to top]
You can configure the number (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5) of columns on a page or have start.me automatically choose the number of columns based on your screen size. Read more about the Automatic number of columns in our blog.