With the bookmark widget you can add your favorite websites to your start.me page.
- To add a bookmark widget to your page, click the "+ icon" in the right top of the page.
- Enter the URL(s) of the website(s) you want to add
- Bookmarks are added to a Bookmark list. Select an existing bookmark list or create a new list.
- Click "Add Bookmarks".
You can change the way bookmarks are displayed:
- Open the bookmark widget menu (use the pull down in right corner of widget)
- Click "Settings"
- Show as: list, icons or detailed list
- In the advanced tab you can configure the icon size.
Open links in a new window/tab:
If you want to open links in a new window or tab, you can configure this in your User Preferences.
If you want to import your bookmarks, click here.
Broken Link Checker:
The Broken Link Checker will highlight your links that are broken, so that you can remove them and clean up your bookmarks. This feature is available to PRO members only, for more info: https://start.me/pro.