Of course, you can visit and use your start.me page also on your iPad and iPhone. The easiest way to access your pages on your iOS device is to put a bookmark on your home screen.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your start.me page on your iOS-device by opening Safari and typing
www.start.mein the address bar. This procedure only works with Safari, not with other browsers.
- When the page has loaded, you will see a toolbar at the bottom of your screen with a number of buttons, among which a Share button. Don't start scrolling down, as this will make the menu disappear. This goes for all iOS devices, except for the iPad Pro, where the share button is visible in the toolbar, next to the address bar.
- Click the Share button to bring up a dialog. A number of options will be presented.
- Choose the Add to Home Screen option.
- Now you can change the start.me icon or the name, if you prefer.
- To finally secure the bookmark, click Add in the top-right corner.
Next time you want to open start.me, you can click the brand new bookmark.