Our PRO Email widget brings your Gmail inbox directly to your start.me page. Now you can monitor your emails without leaving your start page.
UPDATE July 7th, 2019:
- Why does Google show me a message "App not verified"?
1. Add an Email widget [back to top]
Add an Email widget with the Add content button
Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the 'Widgets' option from the menu, and click it.
- In the list of widgets, locate the 'Email' option and click it.
- You will now see an empty Email widget.
- A Provider pane will open. Select your provider and confirm.
You can add more than one email widget to your page. You can use the green Add button or click the grey Add buttons at the bottom of every column.
It's also possible to add more than one provider to a single Email widget.
2. Add Google Mail [back to top]
Since Google Mail is one of the biggest email providers out there, you can easily add it to your Email widget. Click 'Add provider' and choose 'Google mail.' The technique we use is the Google API, which doesn't give us any control over your email. It only allows us to display your emails.
We've discontinued our collaboration with Context.io, so we don't support other email providers anymore.
3. Context menu [back to top]
To open the context menu of your Email widget, you can click the Downward arrow in the top right corner. You add a new email provider here. By clicking the Refresh button, you make sure your Email widget is up to date.
Press F5 or click the browser window button.
The context menu also allows you to copy the widget to another page or move it entirely.
Finally, you can also enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) and access the Help section (this very article).
4. General Settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you change the title of your widget. Here you also determine the number of messages your widget will show and the email information the widget will display.
The final choice you can make here is to change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
5. Background settings [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to blend into the background.
Apply the settings for this widget to all widgets on the page.
6. Resources [back to top]
- This widget is only available for PRO members. Upgrade now!