Our PRO Google Tasks widget brings your Google Tasks list directly to your start.me page. You can write new tasks or check them off.
1. Add a Google Tasks widget [back to top]
Add a Google Tasks widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click to Browse all widgets.
- Locate the option Google Tasks. Click it.
- Click to Add widget.
- Add a Google Account and click Allow.
You can add as many Google tasks widgets to your page as you'd like, with different Google accounts.
2. Connect a Google account [back to top]
After you've put a Google Tasks widget on your page, you should select and connect it to a Google account.
3. Add or check off tasks [back to top]
Once you've connected Google, you can immediately see your tasks. They update directly with the Google service. You can add or complete them in real-time.
Not supported yet, is the possibility to hide completed tasks. You have to enter Edit mode (More options button ) to delete each item. Subtasks aren't supported either: you'll see them on the same level as the other tasks. And finally, if you add dates to your tasks, they aren't displayed either.
Our Google Tasks widget does support multiple lists.
4. Widget menu [back to top]
- Edit the widget. Change the title. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
Change background color and transparency. If you make the widget 100% transparent, you'll only see the search field. You can also apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
5. Resources [back to top]
- For more information about Google tasks, go to their support section: https://support.google.com/tasks/?hl=en#topic=7675628
- For information about our To-do widget, go to this article: https://support.start.me/hc/en-us/articles/212080905-To-do-widget
- This widget is only available for PRO members. Upgrade now!
Article is closed for comments.