- Add a Google Tasks widget
- Connect a Google Account
- Add or check off tasks
- Context menu
- General Settings
1. Add a Google Tasks widget [back to top]
Add a Google Tasks widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Begin typing 'Google Tasks'. The option to add a Google Tasks widget will appear. Click it.
- You will now see an empty Google tasks widget. Add a Google Account and start using your tasks.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
You can add as many Google tasks widgets to your page as you'd like, with different Google accounts.
2. Connect a Google account [back to top]
After you've placed a Google Tasks widget on your page, you should select and connect it to a Google account.
3. Add or check off tasks [back to top]
Once you've connected Google, you can immediately see your tasks. They are automatically updated with the Google service. Adding and checking off tasks if supported.
Not supported yet, is the possibility to hide completed tasks. You have to enter Edit mode (click the Downward arrow) to delete each item. Subtasks aren't supported either: you'll see them on the same level as the other tasks. And finally, if you add dates to your tasks, they aren't displayed either.
Our Google Tasks widget does support multiple lists.
4. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget. Now you can enter the Edit mode to change the widget, copy the widget to another page or move it entirely. You can also enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) and access the Help section (this very article).
5. General Settings [back to top]
Change the title of your widget by double-clicking the title. Or open the Settings pane and change it there.
You can also change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
6. Background settings [back to top
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to blend into the background.
7. Resources [back to top]
- For more information about Google tasks, go to their support section: https://support.google.com/tasks/?hl=en#topic=7675628
- For information about our own To-do widget, go to this article: https://support.start.me/hc/en-us/articles/212080905-To-do-widget