Some problems with start.me may be resolved by clearing your browser's cache.
To clear the cache in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome menu by clicking the More button in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select the History option from the menu.
Alternatively, you may press the Ctrl+H hotkey or enter chrome://history in the browser's address bar.
- Now press the Clear browsing data... button.
- In the dialog that pops up (see the screenshot below) select the following option:
- Empty the cache
- Press the Clear browsing data... button in the dialog to clear your cache
Instructions on how to clear the cache in Firefox can be found here:
Instructions on how to clear the cache in Edge can be found here:
Instructions on how to clear the cache in Safari can be found here:
More info / Other Browsers
The following sites provide additional information about how to clear your browser cache: