With the PRO Calendar widget, you can add a calendar to your start page.
You can add iCal Calendars or Google Calendars. You can only view calendars with this widget, no changes allowed. You can still personalize them. In this article, we present every feature of the Calendar widget.
- Add a Calendar widget
- Add a Google calendar with the Embed widget
- Context menu
- General settings menu
- Background settings menu
1. Add a Calendar widget [back to top]
Add a Calendar widget, using the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Click the menu option "Widgets" and select the "Calendar by start.me" option.
- Click "Add widget" to confirm.
- Now you can add your calendar by URL. You can import a public URL to an iCal calendar, or authorize start.me to display a Google Calendar.
- Click "Add calendar" to confirm.
2. Add a Google Calendar with the Embed widget [back to top]
There's also a direct way to integrate a Google Calendar to your start.me page. For this method, you don't use our calendar widget, but our Embed Content widget, This is how you proceed:
- Open your Google Calendar on a computer. You'll need the desktop version for this to work.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the "integrate calendar" section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Go to your start.me page, and click the Add content button.
- Click the 'Embed' option. A new embed widget will open.
- Paste the iframe code you've copied.
You can further personalize this calendar by clicking within the embedded calendar, or by clicking the context menu. More information about the Google Calendar is in their Support section.
3. Context menu [back to top]
You can personalize your Calendar widget through the context menu by clicking the Menu button (Downward arrow icon) in the top right corner of your Calendar widget.
From the context menu, you can add a new calendar. You can also change the name of the calendar you've just added. The entire widget can also be copied or moved to another page. You can quickly delete the Calendar widget or open the Settings pane, to personalize it even more. And there's quick access to the help section (this very article).
4. General Settings menu [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you can decide the title of your Agenda. You can decide how to display the calendar: in the month display or as a list. Choose the Time notation here, and decide on which day your week begins.
You can also change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
5. Background Settings [back to top]
In the Background pane, you can change the color of your Calendar widget or set the transparency to blend the widget into the background. Feel free to experiment with new colors.
6. Resources [back to the top
- For more information about the Calendar, read our blog post "New Calendar widget now available".
- There are many free Calendars available online, to import into your own widget and stay informed. Here are a few examples:
- This widget is only available for PRO members. Upgrade now!