With the Calendar widget, you can add a calendar to your start page. It supports Google Calendar, Windows Live and Apple iCal Calendars. You can only view calendars with this widget, no changes allowed. You can still personalize them. In this article, we present every feature of the Calendar widget.
- Add a Calendar widget
- Personalize your calendar
- Context menu
- Settings menu
- General Settings
1. Add a Calendar widget [back to top]
Add a Calendar widget, using the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Click the menu option "Widgets" and select the "Calendar by start.me" option.
- Click "Add widget" to confirm.
- Now you can add your calendar by URL. When you click the Google option, you have to authorize the app to access this calendar. You can also import a public URL to an iCal calendar. There are many free options available online.
- Click "Add calendar" to confirm.
2. Personalize your calendar [back to top]
You can personalize your Calendar widget by adding more calendars, changing the color of every calendar or change other settings.
3. Context menu [back to top]
Access the context menu by clicking the Menu button (Downward arrow icon) in the top right corner of your Notes widget.
From the context menu, you can add a new calendar. You can also change the name of the calendar you've just added. The entire widget can also be copied or moved to another page. You can quickly delete the Calendar widget or open the Settings pane, to personalize it even more. And there's quick access to the help section (this very article).
4. Settings menu [back to top]
Here you can change the appearance and behavior of your Calendar widget. The title of your entire widget, colors, transparency, all of this can be controlled here.
5. General Settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you can decide the title of your Agenda. You can decide how to display the calendar: in the month display or as a list. Choose the Time notation here, and decide on which day your week begins.
You can also change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
6. Background settings [back to the top
In the Background pane, you can change the color of your Calendar widget or set the transparency to blend the widget into the background. Feel free to experiment with new colors.
7. Resources [back to top]
- For more information about the Calendar, read our blog post "New Calendar widget now available".
- There are many free Calendars available online, to import into your own widget and stay informed. Here are a few examples: