1. Add a Stock Quotes widget [back to top]
Add a Stock Quotes widget with the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the 'Widgets' option from the menu, and click it.
- In the list of widgets, locate the 'Stock Quotes' option and click it.
- You will now see an empty Stock Quotes widget.
- Start typing the abbreviation of the stock you want to monitor. Any stock code from any stock exchange will do.
You can add more than one Stock Quotes widget to your page. Use the green Add button or click the grey Add buttons at the bottom of every column.
It's possible to add more than one Stock to every widget.
The data of this service is provided by Yahoo Finance.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the downward arrow to open the Context menu. Add a new stock by symbol, edit the widget by adding or deleting stock symbols.
Copy the widget to another page or move it entirely. Hit refresh to make sure it will display current information.
Enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) or access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you change the title of your widget.
Change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
4. Background menu [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to blend into the background.
Apply the settings for this widget to all widgets on the page.