With our Clock (World cities) widget, you can see multiple clocks at once. No more guessing for the correct timezone and adding or subtracting to get to the correct time. Just add your favorite cities and watch the clock.
1. Add a Clock widget (world cities) [back to top]
Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
Click Browse all widgets.
Locate the option Clock (World cities). Click it.
Click Add widget.
You can add more than one World Clock widget to your page. It's also possible to add more than one city to every widget.
2. Widget menu [back to top]
- Add City. Start typing to discover the city you prefer.
- Edit Cities. To delete cities you've added.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
Display settings. Switch between a 12 or 24 hour clock, or between a large or small clock.
- Share the widget. Once you tick this option, you can share the widget with a unique link. In this window you'll also see if you've made a live copy of your widget.
- Change background color and transparency. If you make the widget 100% transparent, you'll only see the search field. You can also apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
3. Resources [back to top]
- This is a free widget.