With our Clock (World cities) widget, you can see multiple clocks at once. No more guessing for the correct timezone and adding or subtracting to get to the correct time. Just add your favorite cities and watch the clock.
1. Add a World Clock widget [back to top]
Add a World Clock widget with the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Select the 'Widgets' option from the menu, and click it.
- In the list of widgets, locate the 'World Clock widget' option and click it.
- You will now see an empty World Clock widget.
- Start typing the name of a larger city in your time zone, from all around the world. Click Add to confirm.
You can add more than one World Clock widget to your page. Use the green Add button or click the grey Add buttons at the bottom of every column.
It's possible to add more than one city to every widget.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the More options button in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Add a new city, edit the widget by adding or deleting cities.
Copy the widget to another page or move it entirely. Hit refresh to make sure it will display current information.
Enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) or access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you change the title of your widget.
If you prefer to see a 12- or a 24-hour clock, just switch here. The same for the size of your World Clock widget.
Change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
4. Background menu [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to blend into the background.
Apply the settings for this widget to all widgets on the page.