1. Add a Weather widget [back to top]
Add a Weather widget with the Add button
- Click the Add button (Plus icon) in the top right corner.
- Start typing 'Weather.' As you're typing several options will appear, including a Weather widget.
- Select the option you like. You will now see an empty Weather widget.
- Start typing the name of your preferred city. When there are more cities with the same name, select the one you prefer. You can choose from over 200.000 cities around the world. If you can't find yours, we're happy to add it. Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can add more than one Weather widget to your page. Use the green Add button or click the grey Add buttons at the bottom of every column.
It's possible to add more than one city to every widget.
Openweathermap.org provides the data of this service.
2. Context menu [back to top]
Click the More options button in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Select Edit if you want to add or delete cities.
Select Copy if you want to copy the widget to another page or move it entirely. Hit refresh to make sure your page displays current information.
Enter our Settings pane, delete the widget (careful: there's no recovery possible) or access the Help section (this very article).
3. General settings [back to top]
In the General settings pane, you change the title of your widget. Here you also decide to show the data in Fahrenheit or Celcius.
Change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
4. Background menu [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Apply the color you've chosen to all other widgets on your page. Set the transparency to blend into the background.