When you enable start.me Page Analytics, you'll get reliable information about the number of times your pages are viewed. This is possible for both public and private pages. In the future, we'll also make it possible to see the bookmark clicks for your links so that you can improve your pages.
1. Key features of start.me analytics [back to top]
- Track private personal pages: see what pages you used most.
- Track publicly shared pages: see how many times people viewed your pages.
- For (private) team pages: see what pages your co-workers are using most often.
2. Instructions [back to top]
- Go to the Account Details portal > Pages, and enable Analytics for the pages you want to track.
By default, we don't track your page views. Note: once you've enabled tracking, it can take up to 24 hours before any data is available.
- Next, go to the "Analytics" tab of your Account Details portal, to view the stats for the pages you've enabled.
For each page you can see the following:
- Page views
- Mobile page views
- Unique users
- Bot traffic
Note: we present the data in a stacked graph.
3. Coming soon [back to top]
Link Click Analysis. Dive deeper into user engagement with insights on link interactions. Find out which links on your page are clicked most frequently, helping you to understand user preferences and behaviors. Filter out links you do not use.
4. Have questions? [back to top]
We're here to help! If you have any questions about start.me Analytics or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Our team is always ready to assist you in making the most out of your start.me experience.