start.me comes with all the necessary widgets for a clean and simple blogging page. You don't need a complex and expensive CMS like WordPress or Joomla to share your photography or thoughts with the world. Here's how to use start.me as a blogging platform.
- Create a new page you want to use for your blog.
- Start by selecting an appealing or informative background. The images we provide in the Change background section are all copyright-free and also free to use.
- Select the number of columns you want to use. In the example page, you'll see one single column, but you can select up to 5.
- Add the widgets to fill the blog. Most applicable are:
- Notes widgets - for introductory texts, disclaimers, or blog articles.
- Image Gallery - for sharing photographs. You can set an interval for new slides or keep them static.
- Profile widget - to give a short impression of the creator of the page, including socials, email addresses, or other links.
- Embed links - to add third-party solutions like Buy me a coffee link.
- Once you've created your blog page, share your page with the world, and add it to our X profile, to Facebook, or wherever you expect to get noticed.