To search for bookmarks you saved on start.me, you have several options.
- Use the browser address bar
- Use the search field in the header
- Use the search box in the Bookmark Manager
1. Use the browser address bar [back to top]
- Make sure you have installed our New Tab Extension of Bookmarker Extension.
- With the mouse pointer, go to the Address bar, and type
- Now, you'll see that you've activated the start.me search engine. Type the name of the bookmark you're looking for, and it will appear in the search results.
Note: this search engine also searches in the description of your bookmarks. For example, we've added the tag 'Personal' to the bookmark of the Huffington Post. Searching for 'Personal' will display this bookmark now too.
2. Use the search field in the header [back to top]
When you click the Search field in the header, you'll open the most powerful search options on our platform. The first thing you'll notice, are the Recently added bookmarks just below the search field.
We'll show the favicon and title of your most recently added bookmarks.
Aligned to the right, you'll also see the current widget the bookmark is located in.
When you click this, you'll open the Bookmark manager and access even more options to manage your bookmarks.
3. Use the search box in the Bookmark Manager [back to top]
- With the mouse pointer, go to the central search bar and click it.
- Start typing the name of the bookmark you're looking for. You can also search for words in the bookmark description.
- You'll see all the results. If you have a PRO subscription, you can also browse through the Broken or Duplicate links. This is especially useful when you have collected many links over different pages, or if you share pages in the Page Gallery.
4. Resources [back to top]
For more detailed instructions about the Bookmark manager, see this article.