Our Enterprise plan is suitable for organizations who want to share pages with more than 20 team members or work with a multi-team setup.
- Why start.me for Enterprise
- What's on this Enterprise page?
- What's the difference with Teams
- How do I get it?
1. Why start.me for Enterprise? [back to top]
When you’re running a large corporation, you know that one of the major challenges is not just optimizing the product, your marketing strategy or your customer service, but to keep everyone on the payroll truly working together. With many different teams and players, it can be difficult to keep track and stay on top of things. That's where start.me could be a gamechanger.
With start.me you make sure everyone starts their working day with a clear and relevant browser page the unit has agreed with. All the links, graphs, and news they need. An overview that you have live access to, in order to stay on top of things.
That’s start.me for Enterprise!
2. What's on this Enterprise page? [back to top]
start.me is fully customizable. You can tailor it to the needs of you, and your organization. You can point everyone to the same start page, where they find everything they need.
- Unlimited users and teams.
- SAML-based SSO to maximize security.
- Deep links to any document or folder in the cloud.
- Direct links to all the apps you use daily (like Jira, Salesforce, or your corporate blog).
- Corporate-level traffic and user insights.
3. What's the difference with Teams? [back to top]
||$30 USD p/month|
||Request a quote|
4. How do I get it? [back to top]
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in Enterprise.