With our premium Trello Boards widget, you can place a widget dedicated to Trello on your start page, with deep links to your favorite boards. It will update automatically, so you're always in touch with your most important projects.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
- Add a Trello Boards widget
- More about Trello
- Context menu
- General settings
- Background settings
1. Add a Trello widget [back to top]
Add a Trello widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click to Browse all widgets.
- Locate the option Trello. Click it.
- Go to Add widget.
- Authorize start.me to access your Trello Boards. You'll only have to do this once.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
You can add as many Trello Boards widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. More about Trello [back to top]
Trello is a popular web-based project management application that allows you to organize anything using boards and cards.
3. Widget menu [back to top]
- Edit the widget. Change the title. Click Done to stop editing.
Copy the widget to another page. The original widget will remain on the page.
Move the widget to another page. The original widget will be deleted.
- Display settings. This is where you filter the boards you want to display: personal or team boards. You can also determine how many boards you want to make visible.
Change background color and transparency. If you make the widget 100% transparent, you'll only see the search field. You can also apply this setting to all other widgets on your page.
Delete widget. You'll get a pop-up to ask if you are sure. If your continue, the widget will delete. There is no way to undo this.
4. Resources [back to top]
- Read our blog for the article where we introduce this widget: https://blog.start.me/updates/new-widget-trello-boards/
- This widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!