With our premium Trello Boards widget, you can place a widget dedicated to Trello on your start page, with deep-links to your favorite boards. It will update automatically, so you're always in touch with your most important projects.
Here's everything you need to know about this widget.
- Add a Trello Boards widget
- More about Trello
- Context menu
- General settings
- Background settings
1. Add a Trello widget [back to top]
Add a Trello widget with the Add button
- Click the Add icon in the top right corner.
- Click the bottom option Widget and select the Premium tab. Now you will see our available Premium widgets. They are all marked with a red heart.
- Click the option Trello Boards.
- Authorize start.me to access your Trello Boards. You'll only have to do this once.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Confirm button (Checkmark icon).
You can add as many Trello Boards widgets to your page as you'd like.
2. More about Trello [back to top]
Trello is a popular web-based project management application that allows you to organize anything using boards and cards.
3. Context menu [back to top]
Click the Downward arrow in the top right corner of your widget to open the Context menu.
Activate the Edit mode to change the name of your widget, copy the widget to another page or move it. Enter our Settings pane or delete the entire widget (careful: there's no recovery possible).
The final option allows you to access the Help section (this very article).
4. General settings [back to top]
There are two ways to change the title of your Trello Boards widget: double-click the title or change it from the General Settings pane.
In this pane, you can also decide which boards you want to display. Choose between Personal, Team or Starred boards. You can decide to display a limited number of boards. This is especially useful when you have many different boards.
You can change the icon by uploading your own or selecting one from our database. Click Done to save your changes.
5. Background Settings [back to top]
Change the color of your widget. Set the transparency to make it blend into the background.
Apply the settings for this widget to all widgets on the page.
6. Resources [back to top]
- Read our blog for the article where we introduce this widget: https://blog.start.me/updates/new-widget-trello-boards/
- This premium widget is only available for Premium members. Upgrade now!