For users of Iron Browser (based on Chromium) we've put together some useful tips & information.
- Set start.me as your homepage
- Set start.me as your new tab page
- Install Chrome extension
Set start.me as your homepage [back to top]
You can make the most out of start.me by setting it as your start page. In Google Chrome this is what you would need to do:
- Open the settings page from the Chrome menu or go there directly by typing
chrome://settingsin the address bar
- In the Appearance section of the settings page, select the Show Home button option and click Change to change your home page to
- For extra convenience, you can set start.me as your startup page as well. To do so, select the Open a specific page or set of pages option in the On startup section of the settings page. Or simply go to
- Now add
https://start.meas a new startup page
More information can be found on Google's website:
Set start.me as your new tab page [back to top]
To have start.me loaded whenever you open a new tab page, you will have to install our Chrome extension as Google Chrome currently does not offer a way to specify a new tab page manually.
The extension is available in the Chrome Web Store. Installing is a one-click operation and is completely safe.
start.me Chrome Extension [back to top]
Bookmarklet [back to top]
The bookmarklet allows you to bookmark web pages with one single click from your bookmarks bar. Click here for instructions how to add it to your Iron Browser bookmarks bar.