With a team subdomain (e.g. https://mycompany.start.me) you can customize the layout, functionality, privacy and login methods (SAML2/Single Sign-On) for your team members.
- Open the team account settings panel by clicking the More button in the Pages sidebar.
- Under Subdomain, click configure subdomain.
- Now enter a unique subdomain and click Done.
- Once you've created a unique subdomain, you can change the team settings. Under Account settings> Subdomain > Display settings > Edit.
- Now you can toggle the options you prefer.
- Hide sign-in button
This will hide the "Sign-in" button in the right top corner of your portal. Hide it if you do not want people to sign-in to start.me.
- Hide search bar
This will hide the large search bar that is shown in the top of your page.
- Hide bookmarks search
This will hide the search-icon in the right top corner.
- Open links in a new window
This will make sure that all links clicked on your team pages are automatically opened in a new browser window. Only works for non-logged in users, as for logged-in users this is a personal setting that can be found in the User Menu.
- Do not load 3rd Party Tracking
This will ensure that no 3rd Party Tracking scripts (Google Analytics, Cookie Consent, etc) are loaded when users access your subdomain.
Note: All changes you make, may take several minutes to appear on your team subdomain.