With start.me, you can create an unlimited number of pages to organize your information better. This feature is available to all users. Make a separate page for work and your private life. Manage them from the pages bar or your Account menu. Use drag and drop to rearrange the order of your pages. Archive your pages and keep them current and functional.
1. Add a new page [back to top]
Instructions to add a new page
- Go to the top left corner and click the current page name.
- In the pages pane, locate the button 'Create new page,' and click it.
- Enter a unique name for your new page.
- Click Create page button to confirm.
Now you can start adding content to your page.
2. Reorder pages [back to top]
Instructions to reorder pages.
- Locate the Pages bar at the top of your window, just below the Header with the page name and Search Bar.
- If you don't see the Pages bar, you may need to toggle it on, through the ME menu. Click the top right User icon, and toggle the third option 'Show pages bar.' Also, this Pages bar will only appear if you have more than one page.
- Now you can reorder the pages by drag and drop. The first page in the list will be your start.me homepage.
You can also reorder pages in the Account menu. To open this menu, click the User icon and select the option 'Account details.' You'll find all your pages through the second menu option 'My pages.' Click and hold the hamburger icon in the table to drag and drop your pages in the right order.
3. Archive pages [back to top]
Archiving pages is useful to keep your information in current and topical.
- Click the ME menu in your top right corner.
- Go to Account details.
- Select the second option: Pages.
- Now you see an overview of all your pages as well as your group pages.
- Click 'Archive' to move a page to your Archive section.
If you want to restore an archived page, select the second tab 'Archived pages' and click 'Unarchive.' Archiving is a PRO feature, upgrade now!
4. Related topics [back to top]