In this article, we'll show you how to add content to your start.me page. Our content can be just about anything you find online: bookmarks (URL's), images, notes, whatever. You add your content to widgets. You can have an unlimited number of Widgets on your page.
Topics covered in this article:
1. Add Bookmark widgets [back to top]
- Click the + sign in the right top corner. You can also click Add widget on the page.
- Select the option Bookmarks.
- First change the name of the bookmark widget you've just added.
- Then click Add bookmark to manually add your bookmark. When you start typing, we'll give you suggestions from our database.
- Click Done to continue.
2. Add other widgets [back to top]
Besides bookmark widgets, you can add other widgets to your start.me page, including:
- Click the Plus icon in your header.
- Select one of the most popular widgets or the More widgets link, and start selecting from there.
- If necessary, confirm your choice and click Add widget.
Note: For more inspiration, browse the Widget Gallery.
3. Add content from your clipboard [back to top]
You can paste content from your clipboard directly into start.me. We will analyze your content and paste it into a custom widget. We can recognize images, single bookmarks, lists, notes, lists of URLs, to-do items, and more. Click here for more information.
4. Import bookmarks and feeds [back to top]
You can import the bookmarks that you've stored in another bookmark manager by uploading an HTML file. Also, you can import your RSS feeds by uploading an OMPL file. Click here for detailed instructions.
Article is closed for comments.