Once you have a free start.me account, you'll get a page packed with bookmarks, news feeds, and more. We deliver this content to get you started, but you're free to change the page, create new pages or delete old pages. In this article, we'll show you how to add content to your page.
1. Add Bookmark widgets [back to top]
It's not difficult to add bookmarks to your new page.
- Click the + sign in the right top corner. You can also click Add widget on the page.
- Select the option Bookmarks.
- First change the name of the bookmark widget you've just added.
- Then click Add bookmark to manually add your bookmark. When you start typing, we'll give you suggestions from our database.
- Click Done to continue.
2. Other widgets [back to top]
Besides bookmark blocks, you can add other widgets to your start.me page, including:
- Click the Plus icon in your header.
- Select one of the most popular widgets or the Browse all widgets link, and start selecting from there.
- Once you've selected the widget you want to add, click Add widget.
3. Keyboard shortcuts [back to top]
|ALT-INSERT||Opens 'Add Content' sidebar|
|CTRL-V||Opens 'Add Content' sidebar with a link or text pasted from your clipboard|
|ALT-S||Opens the pages menu|
4. Import bookmarks and feeds [back to top]
You can easily import the bookmarks that you've stored in another bookmark manager by uploading an HTML file. Also, you can import your RSS feeds by uploading an OMPL file. Click here for instructions.