You can manage your team members from the Team settings page.
- Click the Pages button and look for the Settings option.
- Now, select the Members option.
From the Member overview, you can invite new team members. You can also see who hasn't accepted your invitation yet. When they do accept your invitation, you'll be able to see their last login.
1. Invite members [back to top]
You can invite members straight from the Members page. Click the Invite members button.
You can invite someone by email. If you want to invite more than one person, use a new line for every invitee.
Use the Advanced option if you don't want to share every page in your team, but a selection.
Your invitee will get an automated invitation by start.me. Click Accept to gain access to the shared page. You'll need a free start.me account. Once a team is upgraded to PRO, all team members will become PRO automatically.
2. Define roles [back to top]
The team owner can decide the role of every team member.
They function on a team level.
|User Role||User Rights|
3. Grant editing rights [back to top]
If you want to give individual users the rights to edit a single page, this is possible.
- Click the Shared button of the page you want to grant editing rights to.
- On the Share page settings dialogue, go to 'People who can edit this page' link.
- Select the team member you want to grant editing rights to.
- Click Done to confirm.
If you want to change ownership of your team to someone else, please contact our support team.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.