You can manage your team members within your Team admin environment.
You go there by clicking the Pages button (top left corner) and then the Settings button. After this, you choose the second option: Members.
From the Member overview, you can add or invite new team members. You can also make individual members admin of your team and see their last login date. To do this, you click the name of the team member you want to make an Admin, and change the role.
- Manually add or invite new members
- Automatically allow your staff to join (by whitelist your @emaildomain)
- Manage member roles
- Grant page-editing rights to members
1. Manually add or invite new members [back to top]
You can manually add or invite members from the Members page. Click the "Add User" button and either add members one by one or send out a bulk invitation to multiple users.
Your invitees will receive an invitation e-mail by start.me.
2. Automatically allow your staff to join your team [back to top]
You can allow anyone with an e-mail address from a specific domain to automatically join your team on start.me. Example: if your company's domain is @mycompany.com, you can allow anyone with a @mycompany.com e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com) to join your team on start.me.
Click here to read instructions on how to set up whitelisting of an e-mail domain.
3. Manage member roles [back to top]
There are three different roles in a team: owner, admins and members. For each team page, you can grant individual members edit rights.
|User Role||User Rights|
4. Grant page-editing rights to members [back to top]
You can give individual members edit rights individual pages.
- Click the Shared button of the page you want to grant editing rights to.
- On the Share page settings dialogue, go to the People section.
- Select the team member you want to grant editing rights to, and select the Eye icon (viewing rights only) or the Pencil icon (editing rights).
The system will save your settings automatically.
If you want to change ownership of your team to someone else, please contact our support team.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.