With the Bookmarklet from start.me you can easily save Bookmarks and RSS feeds to your start page.
If you use Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Opera, you can drag the below link to your bookmarks toolbar. You can rename the link to whatever you like by right-clicking and choosing 'edit name'.
If you're using Internet Explorer, dragging won't work. Right-click on the bookmarklet instead, and select 'add to Favorites' at the prompt.
iPad & iPhone
Follow these instructions to get a 'Save to start.me' bookmarklet working on your iPad.
- Add this page as a bookmark (click on the box with the arrow in it next to the Safari address bar).
- Select the text below and copy it:
- Click the open book icon, select 'edit', and rename the bookmark to something like 'Save to start.me'
- Paste the text (you copied in #2) into the URL field.
- Save your changes and test the bookmarklet by saving this page to start.me.